With all the rain and stormy weather we've had the last few days, the leaves are already starting to drop. Since the sun came out between showers on my way home, I figured I'd better get out and see what color I could find on the ground. And given the very wet forecast, I may not want to go out again this week.So...I'm already taking a quick break this evening. I've been grading papers for the last hour and a half tonight. I wouldn't be doing it this evening if I would have made myself do it this weekend. As wet and rainy as it was, I still couldn't bring myself to put my book down, or turn the TV off, and get to work. It was the perfect weekend weather for staying in your PJs until noon, and taking a nap for the rest of the afternoon.
-h
1 comment:
As much as I love the fall colors,I am NOT ready for all the rain in the forcast.Our maple is just starting to change.:)
Post a Comment