Because they certainly weren't being caught by us.Maybe it's because Gabe and I aren't die hard fishermen. Gabe's dad was up and on the lake at day break...Gabe and I didn't get up until 10. We were on the lake about an hour later. Maybe that's why we didn't catch any fish.
So, we tried hard most of the afternoon to get some salmon on our lines with no luck. After a very late lunch, and a quick nap, we went back out for the evening and our bad luck followed us. From our 8 hours or so on the lake, we didn't even get a bite. Not even a false alarm. Nothing! The most exciting thing we saw was a deer swimming across the lake and a couple of salmon jump out of the water just to tease us!
The only consolation is that it was an absolutely beautiful day.
-h
This is a picture I took before we went out in the morning. I thought all the fall foliage and the reflection in the lake was amazing!
2 comments:
Beautiful!!!! And once again worthy of framing.I love it!
Lovely! Looks like a beautiful day! And you still need to answer the what is it!
Alexis
Post a Comment