Your old tennis shoes.Gabe's always bugging me about having way more shoes than he thinks is necessary. I even just blogged about my newest pair. I can't help it. Shoes are so easy to shop for and I don't have to feel guilty about how much weight I've gained since we got married.
So, I decided something I should do is recycle some of the old tennis shoes I've been holding on to. I haven't thrown them away because I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm glad I didn't because recycling them is easy. Nike has this great program that takes the used shoes and creates different parts of sports surfaces. I know this is something they've been doing for a while, and now my shoes can be a part! There are lots of locations across the country that will take your donations. If there's not a Nike donation site near you, here are some other ideas about what to do with those old tennis shoes. (other than tossing them in the trash)
-h
No comments:
Post a Comment