Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Put your green behind the green

We did it! I'm pretty proud of us. Through the month of April we made a lot of changes in our house. Some small, some big, but all of them will greatly impact the health of the planet as we continue them each day for the rest of our lives.
As the last action in our month long endeavor to live more green, I decided I wanted to donate to an organization that is working every day to keep the planet healthy. There are lots to choose from. You can go international with this one. Or locally with this one. After doing some research, and reading lots of mission statements, I decided to give to The Conservation Fund.
Our quest to live more green isn't over. It's always been important to us, but now we've really made it a priority in our life and I'm excited by that. If we all did something, even just the smallest thing, that change could mean the world.
-h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at yesterdays.Hee Hee :)