No. But we will be in 24 days!!!! Today I decided to take a picture of something that I simply can not stop thinking about. It probably doesn't help that I've read 4 guide books in the last week. Gabe says I'm obsessed. I think I'm just planning ahead. There are so many things to see and do on Kauai. One week is certainly not enough time to see and do everything, so I've been educating myself about what the possibilities are. That way I know what things we'll want to try, what ones we can't miss, what ones we'll do next time, and what ones are of no interest to us what-so-ever. I think Gabe will thank me when we get there. I'll probably know enough to be his personal tour guide. The trip is going to be great...I can't wait!-h
1 comment:
Looks fun. My last visit was when Gabe was about 12 years old.
Gabe, I looked up King Estate; I thought it was north of Eugene for some reason. It is very easy to reach (about 2.5 miles) from the Creswell or Lorane exits; I would suggest that instead of the going via Hwy 26 to Crow and then south along Territorial Hwy. unless you are going scenic. See you soon.
Post a Comment