Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sleeping late

Or should I say, trying to sleep late. Gabe is never an early riser on the weekends but I do not understand how he does it when we're camping. When camping I find it impossible to sleep past 7. Between the birds chirping and the sun light illuminating and heating up the tent, I just have to get up. Not so with my husband. If I didn't come to the tent with coffee, he would probably stay in there all day.

Saturday morning's late arousal probably had something to do with the really late night we had. Let's just say my family is large and loud. We took up one whole side of the campground and were up well past the 10pm quite time.
-h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi you said it so nicely.But is was a very small campground you must admit.xoxo