I was going for the shot of the gooey melted chocolate chips here, I didn't quite get them, but I think you can tell how delicious these cookies are. Heidi is making them as a snack to take on our camping trip this weekend over to Lake Billy Chinook. We camped there last year with Heidi's family, and are going with friends this year. It's going to be really hot, I'm sure, but having a lake to dive in will make up for it. Back to the cookies, don't you think Heidi's a little crazy to be baking while it's still 80 degrees in the house? I thought so too until I had my first cookie of the batch, it's worth the heat.-G
2 comments:
Yummmmmy! It is going to be much cooler this weekend, but lots of thunderstorms all over eastern Oregon as you may have heard. It is overcast here at 8:20.
Gabe, please don't forget to send a jpg of the painted rocks. Thanks. Have a good weekend.
Love, Mom
Yum...the cookies were good. Definitely worth baking in the heat.
Alexis
Post a Comment