As mentioned before, we were camping over at Lake Billy Chinook this weekend. Dave and Carley brought their dog, Wags. He's your typical pound pup, a black lab mix. He's a fun dog, with a pretty relaxed attitude. He was a trooper this weekend, even though you could tell he didn't like the heat. He seemed to deal with it by laying in the dirt, which as people who have been to central Oregon know, is really fine pumice dust. Wags turned a nice shade of gray he was so covered with it. I imagine Dave and Carley had some bath plans for him when they got home today.-G
2 comments:
Poor Wags~ Yes, he got a bath ASAP. He was very tired of being in the car this afternoon, and we were tired of smelling him! It was fun to see him swim in the lake though, so I think he had a good weekend along with us.
I think we all needed baths after this weekend, although Wags was the only one who actually laid in the dirt. What a cute puppy!
Alexis
Post a Comment