Danelle and I spent the afternoon picking, and picking, and picking. And eating, and eating, and eating. I sometimes wonder what my consumption verses saving rate is. I just can't pick without trying a few.I love to head out to Sauvie Island Farms because they have lots of great berries and even some veggies available for U-pick. I came home with 11lbs of blueberries, 2lbs of Raspberries, 1lb of Marion berries, and a few green beans for dinner tonight. I also put some of the blueberries to work already. I made a blueberry pie for dessert. Yummy!
I love berries!!!
-h
2 comments:
I love berries too. Plain OR in desserts!!!
Oh my goodness, Heidi, all my favorites. They all look so good. The birds are eating most of my blueberries before I can get to them.
I am getting lots of cucumbers and yellow squash.
Enjoy your bounty.
Winnie
Post a Comment