Friday, July 6, 2007

It's Hot

I guess it wasn't as hot today as it's been the last two days, but overall we made a transition to hot weather pretty quickly. I like the sunny weather, but anything over 80 and I don't want to be outside doing anything more than having a cool beverage. It's pretty clear that Jupiter feels the same way. He spends a lot of time either laying on the hardwood floors, or his new found favorite, the tile in the bathroom. I have to agree with him, when I was down on the floor to take this picture, it was nice and cool. He still gets up in the front window to check on the neighborhood, but for shorter lengths of time, he has to get back on the floor to cool down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Jupe. I also worry about poor Bailey on these hot 100 degree days, especially with all that fur. Does anyone know a good way to help cats cool down? Or can they manage? Right now she is sleeping on the linoleum, I guess she is also trying to find a good place to keep cool.

Alexis