I'm so done with the heat we've had this week. Part of the reason I live in Oregon is because we don't have this ridiculous heat. If I wanted to be miserably hot, I'd join my sister in Las Vegas. It's not for me! I have sweaters in my closet...not tank tops and shorts.I'm not sure people in other parts of the country really understand what the heat does to us here in Oregon. I only know like 2 people who have AC in their homes (one of them is my parents, who are sadly on vacation right now so I can't take my book over there). People just don't do that here. We don't have pools. Nothing. So when it's hot like this, we literally suffer. I almost went to work with Gabe today just so I could spend the day in his air conditioned office. (Good thing I didn't. He's headed home right now because the power is out at work.) It is a little bit cooler in our house. It's only about 80...for now that is. I think we'll be going out again this evening. Maybe it's my turn to pick the movie.
-h
2 comments:
Yeah, all I can think about is getting in water! This weekend will be great!
Alexis
Your more then welcome to come to Vegas anytime, everyone here has AC and pools :)
Post a Comment