I think this guy is out to get me and I'm afraid. He is the one of the biggest spider I've ever seen. The only one bigger was the one that charged me while I was in the bathroom in the Philippines. That spider was as big as my hand...I was terrified. This spider in our garden, is about the size of a silver dollar. I think he's out to get me because yesterday when I was picking the zucchini, I didn't see him until my face was right in front of him and I freaked out. Unfortunately, while I was freaking out I completely destroyed his web. Today I found him by the fence instead of in the middle of the zucchini plant. A much better place for him to reside.I got my revenge. I think I freaked him out today with the camera. I took a couple of shots like this one of him in the center of his web and then he scurried up and hid underneath one of the fence boards. Now we're even. I'm willing to leave him alone if he leaves me alone. I don't want any more surprises next time I got out to pick something from the garden.
-H
2 comments:
I'm not so sure you can trust that spider.BEWARE! He could send his friends into your bed at night to enter your mouth or nostrils while you sleep. JUST KIDDING!!:)
Oh my goodness...if its some comfort, I would have totally freaked out too! The good news is, think of all those bugs and flies he is eating. He must have quite an appetite!!
Alexis
Post a Comment