Monday, July 9, 2007

Summer BBQ '07

AKA, The West's Sausage Fest '07. Beer was drunk and sausages were eaten, a great time was had by all. This is Jen trying her ring toss skills. It turned out that none of us had any ring toss skills, it was fun anyway. The croquet set came out and we played a couple rounds, at some point I fell in the bushes and broke them badly. Oh well, I wanted to take them out anyway, just another excuse to buy more cool plants. Anyway, as always, it was a lot of fun to have all our friends over, and it was worth all the work we put into it.

-G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad I missed it, this is the first one I have missed in awhile. I'll be home in 33 days though. Hope your ready for Hawaii, you guys are going to have so much fun. -b

Anonymous said...

It was a great BBQ!

Alexis