
Some of you might be able to guess what Heidi and I did tonight based on the title of this post, and the picture above. For those of you not able to figure it out, we went and saw
Transformers. It's been planned for a couple weeks to go see it, and tonight was perfect for it since it's so hot. Right now as I type this at 10:40PM, it's still 87 out. I must say that the movie met all my expectations, in fact, it's the best action movie I can remember. For those of you who haven't seen it, you should, just know that you're not going for the plot or the amazing acting...you're going to see huge robots do battle.
3 comments:
Is the Subaru a transformer?
Mom
Yes, this one's name is Smokescreen.
-G
ok, good, worth seeing? I've been wondering if its a good movie to see, or just a flashback to the 80's.
Alexis
Post a Comment