

My dad did 2 of his favorite things today: watched baseball and ate a ton of sushi. Whether it's his birthday, Christmas, or Father's Day, I can never think of anything to get my dad. So, I decided that we would buy all the ingredients to make my dad dinner today. He loves sushi, but doesn't get it very often because my mom hates it. What's not to love about raw fish and seaweed? I simply can not understand it! After picking up some great things at Uwajimaya, we went to my parents to roll up some sushi. My mom and Tricia wanted to learn how to roll and they did a really great job! The fingers with the black nail polish aren't mine, they're my sisters.
I think this shot of my dad is just classic. It would have been even better if he was asleep still holding the remote. Happy Father's Day!
-h
2 comments:
Hey! Not fair!I don't HATE sushi!It's just that I would much rather have pizza! I like seaweed.It's the raw fish I hate.So thanks for allowing for some good sushi with the SMOKED salmon,and crab!!!
Yummmmm...sushi! Who couldn't love it?
Alexis
Post a Comment