Thank God! Now I don't have to water the plants every evening! Of course, the rain has arrived just in time for Rose Festival. We were thinking about doing the whole "Portland thing" this weekend and actually going to some of the events. I guess we'll see how bad the rain is in a few days.I decided to try a shot that I saw on a photo challenge site I check from time to time when I'm looking for inspiration. I think it turned out pretty cool!
On another note, a few weeks ago one of my students had on a shirt that said: "Nobody reads your blog." I'm beginning to thing she must have been trying to send me some sort of message.
-h
7 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
I read it every day !
Dad
It is the first thing I do every day (don't tell the county). I look forward to the pictures and comments - it's my lazy way of keeping in touch with you.
Keep up the good work. Love,
Mon/Winnie
Are you calling us a nobody? You have your followers,and we would miss out if you stopped blogging.I like all the different things you guys do/try.Never know what we might see.Always interesting!XOXOXO
Non-relatives read it, too! A good daily distraction~
Carley**
I read it every morning!
I read too...I enjoy getting caught up on it and seeing the mix between artistic photos and real life stuff thats happening.
Alexis
Post a Comment