We have a bunch of blossoms on both our zucchini and our summer squash. I'm looking forward to picking off the first ones of the year. Problem is, by the end of the season I dread going out to find yet more to be picked. I just get tired of having zucchini at every meal. It is pretty versatile, so that's nice, but I am definitely ready for something different by the end of the summer. Heidi knows how I feel about it, so even last week when we were grocery shopping, we didn't buy any zucchini, even though it was on the list. We knew we had our own coming pretty soon and knew we'd be eating it a lot, so we steered clear.-G
2 comments:
If you find it just too difficult to eat all your bounty share some with me(us).Yummmm
We have 6 small zucchini now and Grandpa planted 4 hills so we should have a bumper crop. I am dropping a recipe in the mail to you that is one more way to use them up. Grandma G.
Post a Comment