Thursday, June 7, 2007

What is it?

This might be too easy, or maybe I've just been staring at it too long. Looking at things up close is just kinda gross sometimes. This almost looks like the spine of a small animal or something. (That's not a hint.)

I'm posting twice in a row because Heidi has something going on tomorrow that she wants to photograph, so we traded.

-G

3 comments:

heather said...

I'm the first one?
I would have thought it was too easy, but since you said it might be too easy... I'm going with Cantaloupe. (is that how you spell it? man, it looks wrong)

Gabe said...

You are the first one, since you posted way too early in the morning, West coast time.

But, you are correct! I knew it was too easy, and you even spelled it right.

-G

Anonymous said...

Thats not what I thought at all....it looked like something foamy or spitty...my imagination was running away I guess...

Alexis