Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Heidi's Bakery

I decided to do some baking today because it's actually cool enough to stand turning the oven on. Plus, I wanted to take some fresh baked cookies to the Sliver Eagle Boys.

Gabe's company is expanding, and the engineering department is moving to an office near by the current office. To save some cash, the engineering boys (all 5 of them...yes, it's a small company) and their boss, are going over after work to paint the new office. So, I'm going over to bring cookies and I might even help paint too. After all, I did get a practice run in last week when I painted the bathroom. Although, the whole time I was painting last week, I was also creating a list of all the reasons why I should not, and could not, be a professional painter. Maybe they won't even want my help when they see what a messy painter I am.
-h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to tell us WHAT you were going to bake.I think I will make some banana bread. Probably NOT your favorite.

Anonymous said...

I meant what KIND of cookies:)Did you end up painting too?