Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bunco Time!


It was time once again for our Mother & Daughter Bunco game. It's fun to get together to talk, laugh, eat, roll some dice, and loose some money. (That's what some of us do anyway.) Sadly, I didn't win this time around. I had to give someone else a chance...namely, my mother! She rolled 5 buncos!!! Congrats Mom! Enjoy your victory...just you wait until September.
-h
Here are all the daughters with their mothers:
Lega, Alexis, Sarah, Annie, Jennifer, Caroline, Me, and my mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I owe it all to Gabe,he wished me luck on my way out. Thanks Gabe!(but I think it may have been only 4 Bunco's) It was fun,especially to be a WINNER!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I need some luck from Gabe next time, since I was such a loser.

Alexis

Gabe said...

At least you got your $5 back!
-h