Yes, it's another picture from McMenamins Edgefield. This is what, my third? I can't help it I guess, it's just a fun place with a lot to do. Obviously me and the guys were golfing again today. I did okay today, I only lost one ball, quite a feat for me. They are coming along quite nicely with their expansion, shouldn't be too long and the course will have doubled in size. This is Mike's tee shot on our last hole. I finally managed to get a shot with the ball still in it. I also think this is the only hole I shot par on.-G
2 comments:
Is this a pitch and putt? The tee is interesting. Beautifuly day.
So you missed the fabulous game in Omaha? How about those Beavers, Steve? I bet he watched the game. My shoulder is still giving me trouble so I can't do much.
ww
Yeah, this is a pitch and putt, or "executive" course. It's about the most golf I can handle.
-G
Post a Comment