not Gabe that gets to lounge around in the back yard on a 90 degree afternoon. This is the scene I found when I got home today. Gabe was brewing his next batch, while enjoying the afternoon sunshine. I've decided that the only way I'm going to make it through these last 2 weeks is to be as drunk as possible as often as possible. (Just kidding Mom...) The thing that got me through today was the promise of sushi for dinner when I got home. After dinner we had a few drinks at C Bar next door, and a few more down the block with Josh and Danelle. All and all, a nice Friday night, after the longest "short" week of my life!
-h
2 comments:
I am so JEALOUS, I want sushi. I was supposed to get it last weekend when Trish came into town but that didn't work out. We will have to go get some when I come into town in August. xoxo-b
Soon it will be Gabe saying "It should be me" while you are enjoy the carefree days of summer! I can't wait!!
Alexis
Post a Comment